In a high-growth sector which is still largely fragmented in nature, Jones Lang LaSalle's Health and Aged Care team advises clients on the pricing structure, affordability and risks associated with proposed retiree housing options and residential aged care projects.
Working with leading health and aged care organisations and property investors, we act as lead transaction managers, maximising income, minimising risk and developing asset maximisation strategies for both the commercial and not-for-profit sectors.
Led by National Director, Michael Nimot, the Health and Aged Care team has a profound understanding of the industry dynamics, having worked for a large insitiutional company, major institutions, public companies, and private investors and developers.
Offering a unique blend of consultancy, research and transactional skills, our services include:
- Due Diligence - financial and property for both vendors and purchasers.
- Sales Transactions - maximise asset pricing and providing transaction support.
- Investment / Risk Analysis - maximising income and internal rates of return; identification, assessment and management of risk.
- Market Studies - competition, demographic and catchment area analysis.
- Development Feasibility - ascertaining the financial viability of a project.
- Asset Maximisation - highest and best use assessments, strategic reviews and exit strategies.
- Advisory - lead transaction manager, bid advisory, industry reports.
- Valuation - financial reporting and mortgage purposes.